They did it again..
10 years in a row UPTILES STRATHPINE wins Best Showroom in Queensland!
The Australian Tile Council Awards is the “night of nights”, a chance to celebrate the states tile achievements and the people that make the industry so rewarding.
The Cricketers Club was where the event was held, boasting great food and a breathtaking view of the lights of the Gabba. Host, Brisbane Lions legend Richard Champion entertained guests throughout the evening with his wicked sense of humour and the tasteful tunes of Soho. A great night was had by all with Uptiles proudly winning 6 out of 14 awards
- Best Customer Service (External Representative) awarded to ACM Manager Lyn Timmins
- Best Showroom in Queensland
- Most Innovative use of a product in an exterior application
- Most innovative application of Ceramic tiles
- Best use of tiling in a commercial project – Gambaro’s hotel project
- Best Single tile display in a showroom – Designed by Uptiles Senior Interior Designer Ad Naolu
Congratulations to all the staff at Uptiles Strathpine. The team is now looking forward to receiving new and exciting products that has just been released from the Italian Tile Fair.